Hello, I´m Javier Carbonell Serrano. I am 21 years old and I am from Almansa even that right now I live in alicante. I like sports, reading and traveling. I am currently studying primary school and this is my last year, which will be a little different.
This is the blog of the subject "Integración en las habilidades comunicativas (Integrating Skills)", which created by Javier Carbonell Serrano, Adrián Mora Armendia, Víctor Salas Guiu and Ainhoa Valero López.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Do children have a general culture? Do you know where Mount Everest is located? Or what can they find in South America? That is what we aske...
-
Flash Cards with MindMap is a very entertaining, useful and easy tool for children's learning. In this case, we have chosen the sport ty...
-
Listening Comprehension and Principles and Strategies First to work the CLIL we start by listening with the following video: https://www.you...
No comments:
Post a Comment